Ester-C® Plus capsules contain a non-acidic, calcium ascorbate form of vitamin C combined with antioxidants such as rutin, pine bark extract, and bioflavonoids to support the healthy functioning of the entire body
- Ester-C® Plus
- Supplement Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container 100
- each capsule contains:
- Vitamin C (from 675 mg Ester-C®) 530 mg
- Calcium (from Calcium Ascorbate) 60 mg
- Pycnogenol® (pine bark, dried extract 3 mg
- Rutin 50 mg
- Bioflavonoids (lemon) 50 mg
- Proprietary Blend 6 mg
- Quercetin, Echinacea (root) and Beta-Carotene.
- Cellulose, gelatin (capsule), and vegetable stearate.
- Ester-C® is a licensed trademark of Zila Nutraceuticals, Inc.
- Pycnogenol ® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research Ltd. Use of this product may be protected by one or more U.S. patents and other international patents.