Flax seed oil is nature's most concentrated source of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an essential omega-3 fatty acid. Douglas Laboratories Flax Seed Oil provides 55-60% ALA, as well as significant amounts of oleic acid and the essential linoleic acid in their triglyceride forms.
- FLAX SEED OIL (SOFTGELS)
- Supplement Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Softgel
- Servings Per Container 100
- Calories 9
- Total Fat 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g
- Omega-3 fatty acids (as alpha-linolenic acid) 520 mg
- Omega-6 fatty acids (as linoleic acid) 110 mg
- Omega-9 fatty acids (as oleic acid) 140 mg
- Organic flax seed oil, gelatin (capsule), glycerin and water.