Hawthorne Max-V vegetarian capsules provide extracts from the flowering tops and berries of the hawthorn tree, standardized to provide 4.5 to 5.5 mg vitexin. Rich in bioflavonoids, extract of hawthorn has been known for centuries as a cardiovascular tonic, supporting the function of the heart and circulatory system.
- Hawthorne Max-V
- Supplement Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule
- Servings Per Container 60
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Hawthorne Extract (leaf and flower) 250 mg (Crataegus monogyna andCrataegus laevigata) standardized to provide 4.5 mg of vitexin-2-rhamnoside and hyperoside
- Hawthorne (berry) 100 mg (Crataegus oxyacantha) non-standardized
- Cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule) and vegetable stearate.