Douglas Labs Homocystrol® + TMG
Have a question?
Homocystrol® TMG includes activated forms of B vitamins, along with trimethylglycine (betaine) and choline needed for proper metabolism of homocysteine and the support of metabolic synthetic processes requiring methyl donors.
- Homocystrol® TMG
- Supplement Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 3 Vegetarian Capsules
- Servings Per Container 30
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 50 mg
- Folate (as L-methylfolate, Metafolin®) 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 1,000 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Chelate) 50 mg
- Trimethylglycine (Betaine) 1,000 mg
- Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 150 mg
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), cellulose, vegetable stearate, and silica.
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- 3 daily