Mycoceutics® capsules contain an array of beta-glucans and other active constituents derived from ten of the most healthful species of mushrooms. Mycoceutics® is also fortified with an additional 30 mg of beta-1,3-glucan derived from purified yeast. Mushrooms used in Mycoceutics® are grown under carefully monitored conditions to ensure that they never come into contact with heavy metals, pollutants or contaminants. These mushrooms are specially cultivated to maximize polysaccharide content. As the mushrooms in Mycoceutics® are cultivated and not wild-grown, no sensitive ecological areas are damaged to collect the mushrooms.
- Mycoceutics® (Ten Mushroom Formula)
- Supplement Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container 60
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Organic Mushroom Combination 1,200 mg
- Cordyceps, Reishi, Maitake, Shitake, Coriolus, Polyporus, Wood Ear, Tremella, Poria, and Hericium
- Beta-1, 3-Glucan (from purified yeast) 15 mg
- Gelatin (capsule), water, magnesium stearate and silica.