Opti-DHA™ enteric-coated softgels contain a novel ratio of essential omega-3 fatty acids derived from marine lipid concentrate. Processed by molecular distillation, Opti-DHA™ provides 450 mg of docosahexeanoic acid(DHA) and 150 mg eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) per serving.
- Opti-DHA™ Enteric-Coated
- Supplement Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 2 Softgels
- Servings Per Container 30
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Calories 1
- Total Fat 1 g
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 2 mg
- Marine Lipid Triglycerides 1,000 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 450 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 150 mg
- Gelatin (capsule), glycerin, purified water, ethylcellulose, sodium alginate,stearic acid.
- This product contains fish oil (from anchovies and sardines).