QUELL® Fish Oil Junior is a small softgel that provides omega-3 DHA for children's general health. QUELL® is supercritical CO2 extracted fish oils in triglyceride form, manufactured in Germany exclusively for Douglas Laboratories. The supercritical extraction used in QUELL® Fish Oil ensures enhanced purity, bioavailability and concentration.
- QUELL® Fish Oil Junior
- Supplement Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Softgel
- Servings Per Container 60
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Calories 5
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Omega-3 Supercritical CO2 Triglyceride Concentrate 625 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 387 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 100 mg
- Gelatin (capsule, from fish [Tilapia]), glycerin, water, natural-source mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract (leaf).
- This product contains fish oil (anchovies, sardines, mackerel).