Quercetin-Bromelain Complex is a unique formulation of quercetin, buffered vitamin C, and bromelain. Quercetin is a bioflavonoid that has antioxidant activity to support vascular and immune cell function. Magnesium ascorbate is a buffered form of vitamin C, a key antioxidant, which synergistically supports the quercetin activity. Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme purified from pineapple.
- Quercetin-Bromelain Complex
- Supplement Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container 100
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Vitamin C 200 mg (as magnesium ascorbate/ascorbic acid complex)
- Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate) 13 mg
- Quercetin 333 mg
- Bromelain (2400 GDU/g) 50 mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, carboxymethyl cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, silica.
- 1-3 daily