Ultra Benfotiamine contains the fat-soluble thiamine vitamin called benfotiamine, plus activated vitamin B6, alpha lipoic acid, grape seed extract and pine bark extract to support healthy peripheral neuronal function, circulation and kidney function. Research suggests that benfotiamine helps to moderate AGE (advanced glycation end product) formation, a process related to glucose metabolism.
- Ultra Benfotiamine
- Supplement Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule
- Servings Per Container 60
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (activated B6) 25 mg
- Benfotiamine (as BenfoPure®) 150 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg
- MegaNatural®-BPGrape Seed Extract 25 mg
- (Vitis vinifera) (standardized to 90% polyphenols)
- Enzogenol® Pine Bark Extract 10 mg
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate, silica.
- BenfoPure® is a registered trademark of Hamari Chemicals, LTD. Osaka, Japan
- MegaNatural®-BP and the MegaNatural®-BP Logo are trademarks of Constellation Wines U.S., Inc.
- Enzogenol® is a registered trademark of ENZO Nutraceuticals Ltd, New Zealand.