Ultra Joint Forte contains a combination of glucosamine, chondroitin, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), and astaxanthin. Glucosamine HCl is a well-absorbed source of glucosamine, an important precursor for the synthesis and maintenance of connective tissues. Chondroitin sulfate also supports formation of connective tissues, primarily joint cartilage, and helps support existing cartilage. MSM, a derivative of DMSO, is a naturally occurring compound of biologically available sulfur. Astaxanthin is a natural carotenoid that can help modulate the body's normal regulatory response. Individual results may vary.
- Ultra Joint Forte
- Supplement Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 3 Tablets
- Servings Per Container 30
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 275 mg
- Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 240 mg
- Glucosamine HCI (from crab and shrimp) 1,500 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 1,200 mg
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane 500 mg
- Astaxanthin 1 mg
- Cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate, silica and titanium dioxide.
- If you have an allergy to shellfish, (including crab and shrimp) you should not use this product.